In the reading room, the collections of archives, publications and documents kept by Cegesoma can be consulted and reproduced, subject to certain conditions (see regulations (The regulations are being adapted ) - price list). There is no loan service.
Registration is free but required Opening days and hours:
- From Tuesday to Friday, 9a.m. to 4.30 p.m. without interruption.
Closing days of the reading room in 2019:
- Monday 22 April, Wednesday 1st May, Thursday 30 May, Friday 31 May, Monday 10 June, Thursday 15 August, Friday 16 August, Friday 1st November, Monday 11 November, Friday 15 November, and from Wednesday 25 December to Wednesday 1st January (2020).
- Maximum 20 documents can be reserved.
- Period over which the documents are available to the reader : 2 weeks, unless otherwise specified (see point 9 of the reading room regulations). (The regulations are being adapted).
Location of collections and availability:
- Monographs, collective works, doctoral theses, licentiate and Master's theses, manuscripts and most of the archive collections: Aviation depot. Documents can be ordered at 9.30 a.m., 10.15 a.m., 11.15 a.m., 1.30 p.m., 2.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Periodicals, press cuttings, annuals, audiovisual collections and certain archive funds: Belgrade depot. Weekly collection, online reservation necessary before Monday 8 a.m. The documents will be available in the reading room at the Square de l'Aviation on the Tuesday at 9 p.m. (in exceptional cases we will send an email specifying other dispositions).
Question about the reading room ?: click here